Home > Forum > Suggestions > Micro size cards?
Micro size cards?
  • Posted By : wetgenes
    Posted on: 1st October 2021 2:30 PM
    I have a design based around two packs of cards, one roughly half the width and height of the other and both with aspects near 3:2

Previously I've used Poker and Micro cards to try and keep everything as standard size as possible.

Would it be possibly for you to add micro sized cards?

IE a card that is roughly half the width and height of a poker card so about 32x44mm.

• Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 5th October 2021 1:48 PM
    Hi wetganes

Unfortunately cards that size are not possible. The smallest cards we do are https://www.ivory.co.uk/gamemaker/products/details/PatienceSizedCards
    They are half poker size.

I hope that helps.
  • Posted By : wetgenes
    Posted on: 15th October 2021 3:31 AM
    Thank You,

We've tried a test print with the patience cards and the large tarot which are the right relative sizes and quite like how it's turned out, the large tarot cards are nice and thick. :)

One other tiny thing I've noticed is that there is only 1 choice of 16mm d6 (white with black dots) which is a shame as we need two d6 of different colors.

Obviously we can use the 12mm d6 and that is what we tried, but they feel rather small compared to the large tarot cards, is there any chance of another 16mm d6 being added?

Sorry you must be logged in to post.