Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Delivery
Delivery
  • Posted By : florence.hinkley
    Posted on: 2nd December 2020 2:06 PM
    Hi, I ordered a game and box on the 16th November and I've only received one email since I brought it which was the confirmation email. The money has come out of my account as well. I was just wondering when I will be receiving it as I thought I would have heard something by now as its been over 2 weeks since I ordered. I want it by Christmas hence why I brought it so early as I wanted to make sure it would get there in time.
  • Posted By : evilweevil
    Posted on: 5th December 2020 5:15 PM
    Did you order through Paypal?
    I'm going to get my money back through Paypal, but I'm a little disappointed that it's one Christmas present idea that's not going to work.
    Does anyone know another game maker company that can make and dispatch games quickly?
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 7th December 2020 8:52 AM
    Hi Guys,

Firstly apologies for the delay - to over simplify there has been a lot of orders and when combined with the smaller crew we're working with currently (simply to ensure safety and keep the factory as Covid-19 secure as possible) board game creation is progressing a lot slower than we would usually like.

What you need to know is every order already in production will be dispatched in time for Christmas, if there's anything more we can do to help, or you would like to discuss the delay further, you are more than welcome to post here or email us on info@ivory.co.uk

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Edited 1 Time(s). Last Edit 7th December 2020 8:52 AM By Ivory. Reason : Typo
  • Posted By : CloudHopper121
    Posted on: 10th December 2020 12:12 AM
    Hi,
    On the website it said that all orders after 9th December will not be dispatched before Christmas. I managed to get my 2 orders in at 12.05am on the 10th, I was wondering if there is still any chance that it might be dispatched before Christmas or not?

Also, I put 2 orders in because I forgot to order duplicates of one of my items, and is there any way that my orders can be put together, as they are both for the one game?
    Edited 1 Time(s). Last Edit 10th December 2020 8:05 AM By CloudHopper121. Reason : Extra question
Sorry you must be logged in to post.