Home > Forum > General Discussion > Putting downloadable assets on publish page?
Putting downloadable assets on publish page?
  • Posted By : The Northman
    Posted on: 11th December 2018 10:22 AM
    Hi,

Would it be possible to put the ability to upload assets such as score sheets and Rule leaflets/books onto ones Publish Page?

Potential buyers of the game may then download the rules to see if the game is for them, thereby helping people to actually take the step of buying it. I feel many people will not be prepared to spend on something that may visually look good but has no track record as in how it plays. Knowing the rules in advance of buying may go some way to allaying those fears

Once bought, the ability to download, then print off, extra score sheets from the publish page would also add extra value in peoples eyes, again, helping sales of the game.

Personally, I would be happy for people to download these assets from my Publish Page, for no charge, (Once I create it!) for the reasons stated above.

Cheers,
    Norman.
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 12th December 2018 9:04 AM
    Hi Norman,

We do not object to Game Pages having external download links such as Google Drive, WEtransfer, Dropbox etc... If you wish to add them for free download content to your game.

Regards,
    Ash.
  • Posted By : The Northman
    Posted on: 12th December 2018 11:35 AM
    That is Excellent!
    Thank you for your prompt and positive reply!
    Norman.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.