Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Square Cards, but no square tuck box, or instructions?
Square Cards, but no square tuck box, or instructions?
  • Posted By : EstragonHelmer
    Posted on: 30th July 2017 9:45 AM
    I want to make a game using square cards. I see there's an option for that with 50mm square cards, but there's no tuck box designed for them. The only option would be to get the nearest rectangular tuck box to fit them, or a hugely oversized game box.

There's also no option for a folded instruction sheet that folds down to a 50mm square.

Any chance you can add a box designed to take a set of 50 square cards + instructions?
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 1st August 2017 10:13 AM
    Hi EstragonHelmer,

We can certainly look at doing a box for a standard deck of these.

What size of leaflet would want to fold down as the leaflet depends how big you want it to end up?

Regards Ash
    Posted on: 3rd August 2017 9:27 AM
    I was hoping for something similar to the 8-page accordion leaflets you have in other sizes. I think at the size of the square cards it's the easiest way to go.

I've also just got my cards in the post, and was wondering if it would be possible to have square cards with rounded corners? I'm using them as the main cards in my game, so they need to shuffle well.
    Posted on: 3rd August 2017 9:55 AM
    Also, I don't know if you can add new card sizes, or if that would need new print machines, but with other print companies, I've seen larger square cards, around 65mm. That would be ideal for adding as a square 'playing card', rather than a 'game card'.
    Posted on: 3rd August 2017 11:49 AM
    With our current systems and machines we can certainly do a accordion leaflet and Round corner Square Playing Cards at 63x63.

If that is ok for you, just let us know as soon as possible and we will get them added to the Site.

Regards,
    Ash
    Posted on: 3rd August 2017 12:17 PM
    Yes, that would be perfect for me. If they get added, can I get a reply here, so I know when they're up.
    Posted on: 3rd August 2017 12:41 PM
    Absolutely, I will post you a notification when they are up and ready.

Regards
    Ash
    Posted on: 3rd August 2017 2:59 PM
    We have put these on the site as requested. We also did a Tuck Box for a standard deck in case you wanted that as well. If you have any issues with the products please let us know.

https://gamemaker.ivory.co.uk/products/details/63x63PlayingCards

Regards,
    Ash
Sorry you must be logged in to post.