Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Prices "from"?
Prices "from"?
  • Posted By : Darkman
    Posted on: 27th July 2017 8:38 PM
    All your prices are listed as "from" yet you don't offer quantity discounts. I'm trying to establish the parameters that would alter the price of a game board and a box. I was hoping by placing one of the items in my basket I would be shown the different pricing options. Having said that I don't seem able to place either of the items into my basket. I'm guessing this is because I haven't completed my designs? Can anyone help with this? Thanks.
  • Posted By : Darkman
    Posted on: 27th July 2017 8:42 PM
    ...also what are the shipping prices?
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 28th July 2017 9:32 AM
    Thanks for your email,

The term currently is more applicable to products such as the cards, wherein a set amount cost a fixed priced and then additional cards beyond that amount have a price per card - so apologies if there's any confusion there! In regards to quantity discounts this is something that is under ongoing internal discussion.

Correct, all artwork on customisable products must be uploaded and approved prior to purchase - this is to ensure you are happy with your work before ordering.

Prices vary based on where you are in the world and can be adjusted in the basket.

Any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.