Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Size of wooden pieces?
Size of wooden pieces?
  • Posted By : AyreGuitar
    Posted on: 1st May 2017 10:43 PM
    I'm confused by the size of your wooden pieces shown here: https://gamemaker.ivory.co.uk/products/category/WoodenPieces, eg:
    Wooden Counter Black are listed as 12x25x12mm yet the picture shows it to be wider than it is tall
    Wooden Pawns are listed as 15x4x15mm which would make them very short and wide, which they clearly are not
    Maybe the sizes for pawns and counters have been swapped?
    Please can you clarify, since I'd like to make sure the size of circles on my board can accommodate both counters and pawns.
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 2nd May 2017 8:38 AM
    Hi

You are totally correct there. There were the wrong way round. This has now been sorted.

Thanks for pointing that out.
  • Posted By : AyreGuitar
    Posted on: 2nd May 2017 10:58 PM
    No problem.

You might want to review what fits in which boxes too, seems like anything will fit in any of them, including an A4 box inside an A6 or A5 box which is clearly wrong.

I'm hoping that the cost of your Patience cards may be an error too. At the moment they're much more expensive than Poker cards, yet half the size, eg:

Patience £5.99 for 25, then £0.23 per card so 54 card deck is 5.99+(29*0.23) = £12.66
    Poker £6.00 for 20, then £0.12 per card so 54 card deck is 6.00+(34*0.12) = £10.08
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 4th May 2017 8:50 AM
    Thank you for your response, the process to produce Patience size cards is a lot more complicated than that of Poker cards. I completely understand though that if you go off size alone it does seem bizarre they're so similar! We're aware there are a couple of components that are managing to squeeze there way into things they really shouldn't!
Sorry you must be logged in to post.