Home > Forum > General Discussion > Supply Issues
Supply Issues
  • Posted By : MatthewLED
    Posted on: 26th November 2021 6:54 PM
    Hi - what is the latest on supply issues?

Will we be able to order in time for Christmas delivery?

Thanks,
    Matthew
  • Posted By : markmarsay
    Posted on: 26th November 2021 6:56 PM
    update: 3 of the 4 games arrived after posting original comment, many thanks. however, although 2 of the 3 games are fine for colour, the third is way off the mark and really isn't up to scratch - maybe farmed out to another company?? will be contacting you next week

Have 4 games on order, when am i likely to get them? Have more waiting to upload. An advisory would be helpful.
    Edited 3 Time(s). Last Edit 27th November 2021 9:52 PM By markmarsay. Reason : quality
  • Posted By : VHT
    Posted on: 31st December 2021 12:48 PM
    The following message is displayed on the Ivory website: Due to ongoing material supply issues we will be unable to accept new game orders until March 2022 onwards. We apologise for inconvenience and we will continue to review the situation on a regular basis.'
    This means that game orders can only be shipped in April at the earliest. Although I understand shortage of material during the pandemic, that's an awful long time to wait for a game with just a folding board, 6 wooden figures, a few dice and a leaflet. :-( What materials can't be sourced?
  • Posted By : markmarsay
    Posted on: 3rd January 2022 12:45 PM
    As I understand it from one of the guys at Ivory the problem is with game board material. Which is a real shame as all I want is playing cards through the game system. However, it was explained to me that the company had decided on a 'catch all' method of preventing orders which may have game boards by simply switching the whole 'game maker' system off for the time being. I was offered an alternative way of doing my card game prototypes, but as I undertood it the process would be different, so more expensive and the colours would not be the same as I have been used to with the online game maker system. I hope they are up and running again soon as I have several prototypes with them waiting for production and several more ready to upload. Is this problem because of Brexit or transport issues??!!
    Edited 1 Time(s). Last Edit 3rd January 2022 12:47 PM By markmarsay. Reason : spelling
Sorry you must be logged in to post.