Delivery
  • Posted By : Acejay
    Posted on: 6th August 2020 12:37 PM
    Hi,

I ordered my game on the 31st, when will it be dispatched? It’s for a birthday on Saturday (the 8th)

Thank you

Ashley
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 11th August 2020 9:13 AM
    Hi Acejay,

Very sorry but we are unfortunately experiencing a slight backlog to our service and as your order would have been due out for delivery yesterday, with our six working day turnaround, I have checked with production and this will be dispatched today.
    Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Ash
  • Posted By : mikewillacy
    Posted on: 13th August 2020 10:52 AM
    Hi, I’m in a similar boat. Ordered on the 30th July, just need to make sure it’s here for Monday. Could you provide an update at all?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Posted on: 13th August 2020 2:01 PM
    Hi Mike,
    I have checked with production and I am happy to say your order is ready in dispatch to go out today.

Regards,
    Ash
  • Posted By : maragaret
    Posted on: 19th August 2020 1:05 PM
    Hi, could I ask if my order been despatched yet? And what is the carrier? The purchase was made on 14th August.
    Posted on: 21st August 2020 8:25 AM
    Hi Maraget,

Sorry for the delay in response but I have checked our production list and these were dispatched yesterday (20th) so they should be with you any day soon.

Regards,
    Ash.
  • Posted By : Chibsification
    Posted on: 24th August 2020 8:08 PM
    Hi, money have come out of my account, for my game that I purchased on the 11th of August, I was checking up on it to see if it's been dispatched and there's no order number or anything on my account? If it possible to buy your own game as a guest or something? Have you got it on record? It's named under 'Cosmic Spirit' and I'd assumed it has been dispatched, but I'm just double checking.

Charles
    Edited 1 Time(s). Last Edit 24th August 2020 8:09 PM By Chibsification. Reason : Added Name
    Posted on: 26th August 2020 8:42 AM
    Hi Chibsification,

We apologise for the delay in dispatch but I'm afraid there is still a small backlog as we have said above.
    I have checked and can confirm your order was dispatched yesterday. If you did not receive an email with your tracking information then please feel free to message us and I will get that for you.

Regards,
    Ash.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.