Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Typical card game production time
Typical card game production time
  • Posted By : Davedamon
    Posted on: 19th February 2018 10:47 AM
    I placed order 1371 (200 cards) on the 7th of February. I've looked around the site, but can't find any indication on how long this should take to process, then ship. Is there any information that can be provided? Thanks
  • Posted By : questionmark616
    Posted on: 19th February 2018 10:59 AM
    I've had the same problem with an order I placed on the 6th.
    The average turnaround I've experienced is 3 days. 2 weeks or more for production is extremely slow in the print industry.
    I assume they are having an extremely busy time but that is no excuse for not contacting customers in the meanwhile and explaining why it is taking so long.
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 19th February 2018 11:23 AM
    Hi Guys,

Apologies for the delay in your jobs, we are actually experiencing some difficulties with your artwork.
    I will private message each of you shortly to explain the difficulties we are experiencing.

Regards,
    Ash.
    Posted on: 19th February 2018 11:29 AM
    I received a message that only had a subject line "a delay in your order" but with no body of text.
    Posted on: 19th February 2018 11:32 AM
    Hi Davedamon,

Sorry for that, clearly something went wrong with the system, I have resent it now so please let me know if it happens again.

Regards,
    Ash.
    Posted on: 19th February 2018 11:59 AM
    Are my messages being received in response? I've sent a follow up question and not had a reply, but replies on the forum are very swift so I'm worried there's a problem with your messaging system.
    Posted on: 19th February 2018 12:02 PM
    Hi Davedamon,
    Sorry we try to reply as quick as we can but I have explained the time in my private message.

Regards,
    Ash.
    Posted on: 19th February 2018 12:16 PM
    Thank you for getting back to me. Sorry for my haste and insistence.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.