Home > Forum > GamerMaker Support > Product Delivery
Product Delivery
  • Posted By : sachinjina
    Posted on: 26th November 2020 10:43 AM
    Hi Ivory, hope you guys are well! I placed two orders with yourselves, one on 12th Nov and one on 16th Nov. I was wondering when I can expect these to be delivered? Thank you!
  • Posted By : evilweevil
    Posted on: 30th November 2020 7:27 PM
    I've subscribed to this thread, because I also need to know the answer. I'm beginning to get a bit worried about the games I ordered for Christmas from here.
  • Posted By : VHT
    Posted on: 3rd December 2020 9:42 PM
    I placed an order for my board game on the 19th of November to be shipped to my customer. Today, 2 weeks later, it is still 'in production'. When will it be shipped?
  • Posted By : tonycook
    Posted on: 15th December 2020 10:00 AM
    Hi, I'm just wondering when my board game that I ordered will be posted to my brother?

My order no. is 2298 and I got the order in before the Dec 9th deadline.

Thanks,

Anthony
  • Posted By : benkata14
    Posted on: 18th December 2020 1:06 PM
    Also wanting an update with my order 2284. approaching 3 weeks of In production. it's a christmas present.

Has anyone in this thread recieved thier order?

Thanks

Ben
    Posted on: 18th December 2020 1:24 PM
    I have the same problem, and I also emailed them as I don't think they check the forums. First, I used the contact form on their website but they said they didn't receive that when I emailed them a 2nd time: info@ivory.co.uk

I got some explanation of broken machinery, but they swore blind that the items would be dispatched in time for Christmas. I've still not received them.

I hope you have some success with this. Quite frankly, if the broken machinery was true, they should have been in touch with anyone had placed orders.
    Posted on: 18th December 2020 7:52 PM
    Having said that, I got an email today to say that my purchases had been dispatched. Horaay!
  • Posted By : benkata14
    Posted on: 19th December 2020 11:47 AM
    Congrats. I hope you enjoy
  • Posted By : VHT
    Posted on: 20th December 2020 4:13 PM
    Mine was also dispatched on Friday 18th Dec, too, and should be delivered by DPD :-) on Monday 21st Dec :-)
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 23rd December 2020 11:45 AM
    Hi Guys,

Everything has now been dispatched, we can't apologise enough for the delays - what a year it has been.

We hope you all enjoy your games and have an excellent Christmas.

Kind Regards,
    The Ivory Team
  • Posted By : garethbub
    Posted on: 17th January 2021 6:17 PM
    Hi, was wondering if I could get an order update or maybe an estimated delivery date? Order number 2323

I have a deadline for this so if there is maybe a delay due to covid or some other issue then a reply would be great just so I have evidence I can show to get an extension if that is the case.
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 18th January 2021 4:29 PM
    Hi garethbub,

I have checked in with this and it is currently in production so should go out sometime before the end of the week.
    As you say we are being slightly delayed with our production due to distancing and Covid precautions so we apologise for any inconvenience but we are doing all we can to continue working.

Ash.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.