Posted on: 22nd May 2020 7:32 PM
I am looking for a manufacturer in the UK. I have all my artwork etc ready. However for everything but the box, these are png files. I have decided not to use you because of the amount of re-working I would need to do. I've used gameboardmaker.com previously and they allow me to full customise everything. I saw that someone else had posted a message about different file types and the response was "were looking into it, but it will be a while". That was April 2019. The fact that a year has passed without any progress on something as simple as supporting file types other than svg and ai is quite telling.

It also seems quite hard to actually customise the printed material. For the current run I'm looking for 160 square cards. You only seem to provide one square card format 63x63 (approx. 2.5") meaning all my artwork would need to be converted to the format you prefer and resized, and I don't seem to have the option (although I couldn't upload the png artwork so I can't say for certain) to individually customise each card.