Home > Forum > Artwork and Graphics > My game is locked to prevent changes
My game is locked to prevent changes
  • Posted By : ekate
    Posted on: 20th February 2018 8:35 PM
    Recently I've ordered my game and I was expecting delivery soon but... My game is locked to prevent changes. I dont know what does it mean and I dont know what am I supposed to do ?

Game Sample Approved Fail
    Publish Page Content Added Fail
    Publish Page Content Approved Fail
  • Posted By : ekate
    Posted on: 24th February 2018 8:46 AM
    Please could anybody answer my question?

Why does it take so long to make my game?

Im waiting for so long to get my game and I dont know whats happening ?
  • Posted By : Ivory
    Posted on: 28th February 2018 1:13 PM
    Hi Ekate,

We do apologise for the delay in your order and response to your posts. We have been working through a backlog of orders due to some new staff being trained and a stock issue.
    I believe your order went out yesterday so it should be with you in the next few days.
    As it has been dispatched the game should now be unlocked again.
    Regards,
    Ash.
    Edited 1 Time(s). Last Edit 28th February 2018 1:15 PM By Ivory. Reason : Additional text
  • Posted By : TCP64
    Posted on: 22nd July 2018 5:26 PM
    Hi there

This is related but not the same issue - I have a game locked also, but need to make changes to it based on late adjustments to the sample. Is there no way to unlock a game once it has been locked for sale?

Thanks,

Tim
    Posted on: 23rd July 2018 9:45 AM
    Hi Tim,

We have to lock games that are in the shop to ensure there are no problems or differences when they get ordered.
    If you would like to edit the game at all, please let us know and we will remove the game from the shop and unlock it so you can edit it.

Regards,
    Ash.
  • Posted By : TCP64
    Posted on: 23rd July 2018 6:45 PM
    Hi Ash,

Completely understand that issue and very sensible.

However, please can you unlock Hotel Havana (Pimlico Edition) - I would like to edit it if possible. I need to add some additional elements to it.

Is there an easier way to let you know about unlocking other than posting here?

Thanks,

Tim
    Posted on: 24th July 2018 2:14 PM
    Hi Tim,

So you can private message us by clicking our name "Ivory" on any of the posts and letting us know if you would care for a more private way of contact.
    Otherwise posting here is absolutely fine, we are notified for both the same.

Regards,
    Ash.
Sorry you must be logged in to post.